Our rebate program will allow a buyer to receive up to 50% of the commission earned when purchasing a property in California.
- Buyer will provide a letter of pre-qualification to purchase a home. We can assist with this letter if necessary but Buyer is not required to use our recommended lender.
- Let us know which City, Area or Zip Code you are interested in and we will provide a list of available homes that match your criteria.
- Visit the homes to determine which you would like to present an offer. We will assist with appointment to view the homes.
- Agree to sign your documents electronically except for those documents which must be notarized.
- Buyer to attend any inspections or appointments needed to complete the sale. We can help arrange for times of the inspections and appointments.
- Purchase price of home is $500,000
- Typical commission earned by agent is 2.5% of purchase price ($12,000)
- Buyer receives a credit of 50% of commission ($6,000 applied to escrow balance sheet)